WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are data files that are stored in your browser and on your computer when you visit any web page. Cookies can have various uses, such as recognizing the user, storing and retrieving information about a user's browsing habits, or customizing the way content is displayed.
WHAT INFORMATION DO COOKIES STORE?
Cookies store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization. Cookies do not normally contain any personal information.
All the personal information they may contain is only that which the user has entered into a form on the site.
Most of the time, when a cookie contains personal information, it is encoded in such a way that it is unreadable by any third party that might have access to your cookie file.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, they are distinguished:
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: they are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time that they remain stored in the user's browser, they are distinguished:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, the following cookies are distinguished:
Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration region from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person in charge to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Ahora mismo no has dado permiso al uso de las cookies.
|- Cookies del sitio (cookies propias para recordar idioma, monedas, etc ...
|- Cookies de terceros (cookies para poder compartir propiedades o ver mapas
|- Cookies de chat (cookies para los servicios de chat si están habilitados